Hannah and Aleacia
Our Back Yard Area
Hi friends, I am enjoying this training from a different view due to my knee which is super disappointing and crushing personally but I am trying to make the best of it. I am watching the videos a ton and making notes (I even made a whole notebook so I can refer to things) and I will be attending classes once COVID leaves my household. Heres my pics, sorry for no park pics to show the huge grass area or the alleyway areas, but I am ill. I am glad we have the park nearby, however! I will be interacting as much as possible. I am humbled and grateful to be a part of this and to have Roxanne and Jessi training Hannah. We are so pleased. I am also super thankful to my husband for making this all possible with my knee situation. Blessings!
Alecia,
ReplyDeleteWelcome and please just get well. The beauty of this Blog is EVERYTHING is documented and in reverse chronological order. What that means is the oldest lesson, Post or etc., is at the bottom while the newest lesson, Post or etc., is at the top. EVERYTHING is available to you 24-7.