FOUNDATION Course Curriculum

Equipment List for FOUNDATION Course

Thursday, January 20, 2022

Kara second group lession

 I found out today that I am not being consistent and quick enough on my corrections with Kara. She is not paying attention to me like is expected of her. Jessie was very good to coach me. I was still not getting it done, so Roxanne had her demonstrate. She had Kara paying attention in less than 10 minutes. I Wish I had taken a video. We are going to work very hard this week and get family and friends to help with distractions.

Kara catching up after a correction.
Don’t look at sugar follow me.

1 comment:

  1. It was a VERY good education for Kara. Well, for Kim and Richard too to see what Kara can learn to do with an experienced handler. Kim, we ALL have to learn, it takes time, practice and constant readjusting to fully 'get' how the LL handling trains the dog. You are doing fine, so is Kara.

    Honestly, though, Kara and Hannah are evenly matched aren't they. Tomorrow will be fun working them against Gayle/Olive in the snow at Marysville.

    Roxanne

    ReplyDelete