The ILL (Introduction to LL) lesson is uploaded. Please read and understand clearly what you are to do with your dog. KMODT (Koehler Method of Dog Training) is incredibly reliable when the curriculum is followed. So, a good way to remember it is 'nothing added, nothing taken away.' If you can follow this curriculum exactly as it is outlined and taught - you will be astonished at the results you have with your dog.
Videos from today will be uploaded once Jessi can do so.
I thoroughly enjoyed the class today, hope you did also. Today is your Day 1 so you need to finish the hour of ILL required for today.
Statistically, my experience is that 'those who Blog consistently, post videos and photos, and ask questions will graduate.' So, please post often so I can provide feedback and help you succeed.
Let this training journey begin.
Roxanne
And the ILL is uploaded!
ReplyDeleteYes Kim, today was Day 1 and dogs should have an hour of LL.
ReplyDeleteMy post will be like a daily journal. I haven't gotten her hour in yet. I've been doing 10 min sessions so I dont work her too hard. I will say that when I call her to me she is more responsive.
ReplyDeleteKeith,
ReplyDeleteThat is great as this Blog IS a living journal, a documentary of your training journey. Like I shared, soft dogs don't have the physical or mental stamina of other tougher minded dogs like Kara or Hannah.