A place to learn a new language, the Koehler Method of Dog Training, which is an entire language of communication between owner(s)/handlers and their dogs. Let the journey begin....
FOUNDATION Course Curriculum
Equipment List for FOUNDATION Course
Monday, February 14, 2022
2-14-2022 Roxanne works Kara for Kim
Whew...after working Hannah for 2 hours, and it took WORK to get her to settle and pay attention, then Chonnie and I picked up Kara and I worked her. WHEW...it took repetitive countermove turns to convince Kara her best place to be was in heel position.
Started with Downs and got 25 done.
Then onto a new location - the old theater on Main Street in Monroe
Afterwards, we went to Bullie's for lunch. Kara is not used to doing QT at a picnic table as she never relaxed.
But all in all, a very good training day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
And then I went home and took a 3 hour nap....
ReplyDeleteI was exhausted and had already done an hour hike before picking up Hannah. That nap felt oh so good💤
ReplyDelete