Another test attempt for Nellie for sit stay come
I had to download an app to delete all my duplicate photos, video, and music files from my hard drive, I couldn't get anything to upload to youtube anymore, my computer was frozen, there was no more storage. I was manually doing this it was taking all day. there were over 66000 files to go through for only 2 GIGs. And my battery kept dying. It's an old computer. Praise the Lord I am getting a new one in March. But timing-wise, it is frustrating to upload and get this training done and love upon my neglected husband too.
Dawn,
ReplyDeleteSigh. Where is your 3-step Halt mechanics to AS? You placed Nellie on the Front Place Board. What happened to heeling her UNTO the Front Place Board. You stepped off on your LEFT foot for Stay.
We will discuss this tomorrow in class