It doesn't seem to be down loading quite right. so I will try it again as when I push the play button it won't play on other devices. We have been working this earlier today and yesterday and she had this down perfectly but I was waiting for my cameraman to get home and it is quite colder out now and she is shivering for the stack stand now and hesitant to hold it as long as she did. I may have lead her off with the wrong hand I don't remember. I also tried to correct the sharp turns to slow them down so she can keep up with them. She pretty much sits with every stop now without a kiss signal. Working in the front yard, she still feels the need to protect it when "working" so she will go into protection mode, barking while working to protect me and not miss a beat, of course it met with the OUT correction everytime. Today was better, and as you can see in the test, she did not bark even though we did have some cars go by and slow down, when she would normally alert us. A huge change in behavior.
Perhaps Kim or Gayle can help you with Nellie's Stand?
ReplyDelete