A place to learn a new language, the Koehler Method of Dog Training, which is an entire language of communication between owner(s)/handlers and their dogs. Let the journey begin....
Hannah exceeded on doing QT at church (new location) and at Bar 86 (in the main traffic aisle). She was a pistol during the training sessions today!!!$#! She got jacked up once I took her down the slide-:)
But she did her Week 3 EXAM # 2 mock practice, and it was a Pass. But I will do again as I know she can do better.
Hannah exceeded on doing QT at church (new location) and at Bar 86 (in the main traffic aisle). She was a pistol during the training sessions today!!!$#! She got jacked up once I took her down the slide-:)
ReplyDeleteBut she did her Week 3 EXAM # 2 mock practice, and it was a Pass. But I will do again as I know she can do better.
Interesting day indeed