A place to learn a new language, the Koehler Method of Dog Training, which is an entire language of communication between owner(s)/handlers and their dogs. Let the journey begin....
This test is not ABOUT perfect heeling. This test is about the following:
1) Does the dog clearly know what to do? 2) Does the dog's handler know how to help their dog succeed?
Due no later than Saturday noon. Jessi did her Week 5 EXAM # 1 with Hannah today and I will do her Week 5 EXAM # 1 with me tomorrow. Hoping I can do her EXAM after Ladies Bible Study.
This test is not ABOUT perfect heeling. This test is about the following:
ReplyDelete1) Does the dog clearly know what to do?
2) Does the dog's handler know how to help their dog succeed?
Due no later than Saturday noon. Jessi did her Week 5 EXAM # 1 with Hannah today and I will do her Week 5 EXAM # 1 with me tomorrow. Hoping I can do her EXAM after Ladies Bible Study.
Roxanne