A place to learn a new language, the Koehler Method of Dog Training, which is an entire language of communication between owner(s)/handlers and their dogs. Let the journey begin....
Although Hannah has passed her Week 10 EXAM with me, I still have this next 2 weeks to work her on polishing her. Because of my cataract surgeries, I will focus on her ecollar work. Surprisedly, she is doing exceedingly well.
Today was her 1st day doing a 100% off leash solo hike with me. She did excellent and remained in voluntary heel position, on the trail at Red Rock Canyon, for the ENTIRE 2.5 miles. And that young dog was tired as she's not used to that much physical exercise.
Although Hannah has passed her Week 10 EXAM with me, I still have this next 2 weeks to work her on polishing her. Because of my cataract surgeries, I will focus on her ecollar work. Surprisedly, she is doing exceedingly well.
ReplyDeleteToday was her 1st day doing a 100% off leash solo hike with me. She did excellent and remained in voluntary heel position, on the trail at Red Rock Canyon, for the ENTIRE 2.5 miles. And that young dog was tired as she's not used to that much physical exercise.
REALLY proud of Hannah!
Roxanne