FOUNDATION Course Curriculum

Equipment List for FOUNDATION Course

Saturday, April 2, 2022

4-2-2022 The END

Uploaded the past 3 last days of training Hannah. 

She has been an extraordinary challenge to train, a BIG bucketload of work, as I have invested my heart, soul and spirit into training her well.

But, I so admire her spirit, her "Can-do" attitide, her mental and physical stamina and her spirit.  While I will not miss the workload of training Hannah, I will so miss Hannah as we have a special bond.

Thank you for the opportunity to train her for you, Aleacia.

Roxanne 


3 comments:

  1. Thank YOU. And Jessi too- for becoming a part of us and for all your heart and hard work. We are more grateful than you can imagine. And we will continue to work HARD and keep up with all the new things to come. Much love, and appreciation….

    ReplyDelete