More Quiet Time
Roxanne said Hannah needs more QT practice so I am ramping it up. (easy with COVID life) She was doing amazing at 20 minutes then I realized a pizza was starting to burn in the oven and no one could deal with it as they were downstairs so I had to jump up and break QT (UGH!) but I got up and told Hannah to wait. SHE STAYED!! the whole time I took the pizza out and turned off the oven. I still started my timer over but I considered this a huge win....
Amazing isn't it? How fast a puppy can learn?
ReplyDeleteBTW, When you do a New Post, you have to Comment to the New Post for it to automatically populate everyone's emails.
Great work, Aleacia. Good girl, Hannah!
Kara is good at quite time at home. Bonkers out of home. I have not done much outside of house because she gets so cold. Even with coats. Anyone have a place they have gone inside that the management is ok with someone sitting with there dog there?
ReplyDeleteHome Depot, Tractor Supply, IFA, Simply Beautiful (the salon where Jessi works), and some restaurants (like Bar 86). You can always text me ahead of time and I can let you into the guest house or Wayne's work area when he has the heater going. Perhaps ask Keith if there is room for a chair at their grooming salon? Be creative and ask people you know if they would allow you to bring a folding chair and sit somewhere inside and do QT. Remember when she is doing QT, no one and no other dog can approach so that is the thing you have yo be careful about. Ask Dawn as she has taken Nellie just about everywhere in town and done QT.
ReplyDeleteGreat question, Kim
Roxanne